Last updated: September 11, 2019
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with CircleLink Health and meet all other eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
3. Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, and any service or material we provide on the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or the entire Services, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
If you choose or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by CircleLink Health, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- if we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You must not:
- modify copies of any materials from the Services.
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services.
CircleLink Health’s name, the terms, CircleLink Health’s logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of CircleLink Health or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of CircleLink Health. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
b. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use the Services:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or Services to and from the US or other countries).
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate CircleLink Health, a CircleLink Health employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm CircleLink Health or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- use any device, Services, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
c. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS CIRCLELINK HEALTH AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
5. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all user contributions and use of interactive services. User contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, user contributions must not:
- contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
6. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by CircleLink Health, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of CircleLink Health. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
7. Changes to the Services
We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
8. Information About You and Your Visits to the Services
9. Linking to the Services and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express consent.
The Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party website to certain content on the Services.
- send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Services.
- cause limited portions of content on the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party website.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that are not owned by you.
- cause the Services or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other website, for example, by framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- link to any part of the Services other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
10. Links from the Services
If the Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party website linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such website.
11. Geographic Restrictions
We are based in the State of Connecticut in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Services for any reconstruction of any lost data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SERVICES LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, IT’S CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CIRCLELINK HEALTH NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CIRCLELINK HEALTH MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CIRCLELINK HEALTH NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CIRCLELINK HEALTH REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, CIRCLELINK HEALTH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CIRCLELINK HEALTH, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY SERVICES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
17. Limitation on Time to File Claims
18. Waiver and Severability
19. Entire Agreement
20. Your Comments and Concerns
The Services are operated by CircleLink Health located at 290 Harbor Dr. Stamford, CT 06902, United States.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to email@example.com.